Blackshirts 08

BigBL87, good work my friend!

Did you have to use Barry turner in the same spot as mine? Lol, its the same pic even!!!

Just messing with you, it's all good!

Now, seeing as you are a budding artist I hope you don't mind a touch of advice from me on your renders.

I will be blunt about it, because I used to render the same way as you.

Your cut-outs look really bad, most notably on Ndamukong Suh's arm.

SO, I don't just critique, I help,lol!

If you are using Photoshop to do your renders, then use the pen tool in order to "draw" around your render to cut out.

Huskers.com images SUCK for rendering because they are so small and the pixels seem to bleed into each other, so prepare for eyestrain when rendering.

Anyway, what you do is load your image, select the pen tool, then in the toolbar at top set it to "Paths"

(its the second square, just hover over the buttons until you find it, or if needed I can post a screenshot for you)

Now what you have is a point to point lasso tool thats much more accurate to "Draw" with.

Just zoom into the image far enough to determine the bodyline from the background, click to make the start point and just keep clicking around the bodyline all the way around until your begining point touches your end point.

Now right click inside your render and select "Make selection" Leave all to default and click ok

Now, depending on how you drew around the render your going to clear it.

IF your selection is the background already, then just hit clear.

IF your selection is the render you want to keep, then in the menu bar go to "Select" and click "inverse"

I hope this helps you a little as I know its not the best tut in the world, but if you need further help, let me know!