Looking for Rapid City, SD Husker fans!

Hey all,

(Sorry to all the MODS, I know this belongs in the Planet Husker forum, but I thought I might get a little more publicity if I threw it here for a day. I am getting desperate!)

I just moved from Tucson, AZ up to Rapid City, SD and I am looking for anyone that knows of a good watch site here in Rapid. Tucson had a great bunch of Husker fans and I am hoping to find the same up here in Rapid, especially since it is that much closer to the holy land!!!

Hey all,

(Sorry to all the MODS, I know this belongs in the Planet Husker forum, but I thought I might get a little more publicity if I threw it here for a day. I am getting desperate!)

I just moved from Tucson, AZ up to Rapid City, SD and I am looking for anyone that knows of a good watch site here in Rapid. Tucson had a great bunch of Husker fans and I am hoping to find the same up here in Rapid, especially since it is that much closer to the holy land!!!

I lived in Rapid for a few years. There are many Husker fans there and a few odd ball Puffs fans. Didn't spend to much time in bars (getting old) but there was one just SW of the Safeway in west Rapid that had a NU game on when I was there and lots of people watching it. I imagine most bars there are about the same. That wasn't a fancy place but, what the heck.

post-4426-1216223634.jpg