FIRST 3 GAMES ON FOX SPORTS NET

I DON'T LIVE IN LINCOLN (OBVIOUSLY). MY UNDERSTANDING IS THAT THE FIRST 3 HUSKER GAMES ARE ON FOX SPORTS NET. FOX SPORTS NET IS ALREADY AVAILABLE TO SATELITE SUBSCRIBERS. IF YOU ALREADY HAVE FOX SPORTS NET - ARE THESE GAMES STILL PAY PER VIEW? FROM THE MEDIA, IT STATES THEY ARE PAY PER VIEW, WHICH MAKES SENSE FOR CABLE SUBSCRIBERS THAT DON'T OR CAN'T GET FOX SPORTS NET. I CALLED DISHNET CUSTOMER SERVICE - THEY SAID THE GAMES ARE INCLUDED ON REGULAR FOX SPORTS NET - BUT THE CS AGENT DID NOT SOUND CONFIDENT. DOES ANYONE KNOW FOR SURE? THANKS.

I'm assuming that huskers.com just hasn't updated their PPV info for the WMU game yet? That would be outrageous if DirecTV and Dish didn't carry it. I won't be happy if they aren't!

Huskers.com, for the WMU game, said participating cable and dish providers would carry it. They gave a specific list of cable providers but not dish. Per them, best advice is to call up your provider and ask.

Holy god why are you yelling at me!? Just kidding........................I have DirecTV and actually have FSN on my regular channels, but you have to add them to your package.

So what your saying is that ill bring the beer around 5 :clap

I won't be home.......................I'll be at the game! :clap $hit I mean................I'll be home, but...............damnit!