Tickets are here!

Our tickets for the San Jose State game came!!!!! Man, I can wait! there will be seven of us! We are leaving Arkansas on Friday morning and getting to Lincoln Friday afternoon!!!!! Yes, we will leave VERY early Friday morning. I know that my two boys (17,15) are already bugging me! "Can we leave Thursday", "Can we go to the tunnel walk", "Think we can get a close up of BO Pelini?" :clap We are stoked!!!!!

Are any of you gonna be tailgating? Maybe we can come by and visit!

Tommy

Our tickets for the San Jose State game came!!!!! Man, I can wait! there will be seven of us! We are leaving Arkansas on Friday morning and getting to Lincoln Friday afternoon!!!!! Yes, we will leave VERY early Friday morning. I know that my two boys (17,15) are already bugging me! "Can we leave Thursday", "Can we go to the tunnel walk", "Think we can get a close up of BO Pelini?" :clap We are stoked!!!!!

Tommy

Well, Glad to hear that some many of you are going to be there! :wasted

I swear we dont have the cooties or anything! :hmmph:LOLtartar

Tommy

What I used to do when I was a kid, I would bring a camera and during the Tunnel Walk I would take pictures of my favorite players and even the coaches too. Maybe you should do the same thing at Halftime so you don't miss the Tunnel Walk. Hope you have a great stay in Lincoln and drive safe so you can enjoy a good game. :cheers