For Any One In The Orange County, CA (San Clemente)

If anyone lives in or around the San Clemente area and needs a place to watch the game. The OC Tavern will be showing the game. If you would like send me a personal message and I can send you the evite or you can just meet up there. A good friend of mine is having (UNL Almum) a BBQ day. We will be surfing in the morning then watching football at his house that afternoon before heading to the OC Tavern to watch the Huskers.

If anyone lives in or around the San Clemente area and needs a place to watch the game. The OC Tavern will be showing the game. If you would like send me a personal message and I can send you the evite or you can just meet up there. A good friend of mine is having (UNL Almum) a BBQ day. We will be surfing in the morning then watching football at his house that afternoon before heading to the OC Tavern to watch the Huskers.

Well, I'm in Laguna Niguel, so not far at all...not sure if I can make it, but thanks for the info!

I've never been to a 'Nebraska watch site' around here, what is the atmosphere like? I guess my main question is, I don't drink, so will I feel out of place? Probably a stupid question, but well...

mm0

Well, I'm in Laguna Niguel, so not far at all...not sure if I can make it, but thanks for the info!

I've never been to a 'Nebraska watch site' around here, what is the atmosphere like? I guess my main question is, I don't drink, so will I feel out of place? Probably a stupid question, but well...

mm0

This is the first time The OC Tavern is going to have the husker games on this year. So I don't know what it is going to be like. I know that Fat Faced Finners in Hermosa Beach usually has a lot of people and I hear that over 50 people have RSVP for the first game. I have never been to this husker bar in Anaheim and I can't remember the name of it but I know that place has a lot of people every game. Check with Californian's for Nebraska for all the watch sites. As for you not drinking no it isn't that big of deal no one really cares. I am with two guys that don't drink and I will only have a beer or two the whole game. The OC Tavern is supposed to show all the games so maybe we will see you later in the season.