Tailgating

RedNLeader

when everyone is down in lincoln tailgating near the baseball field or near the north endzone is usally first come first serve or does certain pepole have certain spots cuase if so i do not want to piss anyone off if i come and tailgate and i find out that im in someone elses spot

Where can i find the best place to tailgate

when everyone is down in lincoln tailgating near the baseball field or near the north endzone is usally first come first serve or does certain pepole have certain spots cuase if so i do not want to piss anyone off if i come and tailgate and i find out that im in someone elses spot

Where can i find the best place to tailgate

It's not first come first serve. It's not even pay as you go. I imagine that unless you got there ridiculously early you'd be denied at the entrance

All the lots around the stadium and around haymarket are paid for. You can't get in unless you have a pass. To get a pass, you usually have to be a donor or pay for season parking. I don't know if there are any more parking passes available, but DJR and I were able to get one for Lot 20.