Contacting Huskervision

Admin or Mods if I'm posting this in the wrong forum you are more than welcome to move it. But anyways I was wondering if there is an e-mail or a street address where I could get a hold of one of the staff members to see if they could do something for me in the next 1 1/2 years for my wedding. I want to see how much it'll cost me to have them do something for my wedding so I can start saving ASAP. Any info is greatly appreciated for I haven't found anything on the web for an e-mail or address. Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places :dunno . Anyways thanks for the help.

Admin or Mods if I'm posting this in the wrong forum you are more than welcome to move it. But anyways I was wondering if there is an e-mail or a street address where I could get a hold of one of the staff members to see if they could do something for me in the next 1 1/2 years for my wedding. I want to see how much it'll cost me to have them do something for my wedding so I can start saving ASAP. Any info is greatly appreciated for I haven't found anything on the web for an e-mail or address. Maybe I'm just looking in the wrong places :dunno . Anyways thanks for the help.

for some reason the directory page on Huskers.com is down. Try this number (402) 472-2263 (NU Sports Information) and they will be able to transfer you. Not sure what all HuskerVision offers for that sort of thing though. Good Luck!