Harley Huskers

Hi all,

Die hard Husker fan here. Grew up in South Sioux City. I now live in Sturgis, SD. I was put out of the military after 14 yrs on disability. I lived than in Colorado Springs, Co. I raised my Husker flag every Saturday in Colorado. I got tired of all the idiots, so went on line looking for somewhere closer to Home(Nebraska), but without the humidty and mosquitos. I found Sturgis, SD. My question is have you been to the rally? Do you bike here? How often do you come?

I built my own whole hog roaster and used it for the first time this last rally. I plan on roasting a hog every year now during the rally. I had about 50 people this year and a lot of left over pork. I was thinking of making it an annual Harley Husker Hog roast during the rally. Last question, Would any of you Husker fans be interested in stopping by for some PIG?

OMLord, then you had to live in The Springs and fly the red??? Man, you really WERE taking a chance, huh? I live in Burlington, and too, fly my GBR flag on game day (and sometimes game WEEK). Being this close to Kansas and living in Kolorado, I'm like a double 'hit' around here... Hey... wait a minute... Sioux City, Nebraska, Colorado Springs, Black Hills... WTH?!! Have you been FOLLOWING ME AROUND???? Or are you my alter ego, posting on huskerboard while the 'real me' is SLEEPING???!!!