Troble At Work

So i wore my new jersy into work on friday just supportin my team. And as usual i get my typical BS fron the iowa and iowa state crowd which isnt new. Ive even got an Sooner fan at work but we dont give eachother bs we talk about the past between our teams and how were rebuilding and how there getting ready to have a great year. So my new boss comes up to me and is like hey u know n stands for nobuddys right and i was like yea well you big 10 guys think the rosebowl is the championship game. He goes oh im not a hawkey fan im a colorado fan. I was like ohhhh sh*t, so now in a couple weeks were haveing an iowa - iowa state gameday thing at work but all people who are fans of other teams can compete. Naturally i will be representing nebraska alone so well see what happens. Wasnt thrilled to find a buff fan at my job, let alone it be my new boss but hes cool so well see where it goes from here. If i knew he was a buff fan i would of told him to go clean his bong in his office and let the hard workers work but that probally would of gotten me fired.

Ben

So i wore my new jersy into work on friday just supportin my team. And as usual i get my typical BS fron the iowa and iowa state crowd which isnt new. Ive even got an Sooner fan at work but we dont give eachother bs we talk about the past between our teams and how were rebuilding and how there getting ready to have a great year. So my new boss comes up to me and is like hey u know n stands for nobuddys right and i was like yea well you big 10 guys think the rosebowl is the championship game. He goes oh im not a hawkey fan im a colorado fan. I was like ohhhh sh*t, so now in a couple weeks were haveing an iowa - iowa state gameday thing at work but all people who are fans of other teams can compete. Naturally i will be representing nebraska alone so well see what happens. Wasnt thrilled to find a buff fan at my job, let alone it be my new boss but hes cool so well see where it goes from here. If i knew he was a buff fan i would of told him to go clean his bong in his office and let the hard workers work but that probally would of gotten me fired.

Ben

Is that you"re truck and how"d you get a picture in? Mine some how got screw up and it"s not going to be my fault. Not truck but picture.

:ph34r: what is this simple? Looks like a bolwing ball with eyes?

:corndance this is a good one of breakdancer in corn that I like.

:nanalama Plus also the best GBR is off to 2-0.

:moreinteresting

TuffTiger

Columbia,MU.

Ben

I know your pain.

I have worked in Neb for nearly 30 years. I live in God's country and drive across the bridge to the darkside

daily.

I used to get the same grief at work when I wore an IOWA or ISU shirt to work.

Not so much any more. ;)

GO BO!!

BEAT NMS!!

Yea its a pretty cool truck its a 77 power wagon x military truck then x firefighter truck. It only has like 40thousand miles. 1 ton its a beast. Basically i just copyed and pasted the properties of my picture onto the avater thing when i set it up and it popped up. I think you could use those smiley face things you just need to right click over a picture or icon and go to the bottom where it says properties and paste it in the avatar section.

Ben

Reminds me of a funny story from my job...I have to weed eat at this wax factory and they make the weed eaters wear white hard hats. So, naturally, the very second i get off work I go directly to the auto parts store, in search of red electrical tape to "bedazzle" my new hard hat. About 3 bucks and 20 minutes later I'm looking at a Nebraska Hardhat! Success! The very next day as I'm walking in the door to sign in and I bump into a guy and he says "good to see another husker fan in oklahoma" so, we talk for about 30 minutes about the upcoming season (all the while i am supposed to be working)

The rest of the day, however, not so friendly considering I live in redneck/hillbilly,ok. I took a verbal beat down the rest of the day...which brings us to lunch, ah lunch. At lunch time I alternate to my husker hat to avoid looking like a douche wearing my hard hat to eat. So, my osu fan boss is making an attempt to tease during lunch, saying NU wont be bowl eligable and a whole bunch of other garbage. I, in retort, tell him a mildly funny osu joke. "Whats the difference between an osu cheerleader and catfish? One has whiskers and smells, the other one is a fish!" He, in response, tells me how Okie state thumped NU in lincoln and, yet again, how NU wont be bowl eligable. so what else is there to do when two stubborn fans clash and are at a standstill? Make a bet!

He bets me 5 dollars that NU wont be bowl eligable. I tell the okie state fan, "I dont want your money, I want to see your pretty lil butt in scarlet and cream!" Stupid guy agreed..anyway here's my "bedazzled" hard hat!

post-5090-1220838541.jpg