First time at a 'watch site'

muzicman0

I live in SoCal, and for the first time, I went to one of the watch sites doen here (The OC Tavern in San Clemente). It was an amazing atmosphere! Just wanted to say that I had a lot of fun and plan on going back next weekend!

On the kickoff TD, the room went crazy. That was definately the turning point in the game.

There was a lot of good and bad in the game, but overall, I think the game showed what the Huskers will NOT do...they won't quit on us this year. I saw a team that came out flat, but they never quit, and eventually got it together.

Anways, for any of you that were at the OC Tavern...see ya next week!

mm0

Went to a Watch Site In Las Vegas....Holy SH*T!

My Wife and I show up an hour beofre kickoff! (thats 8:30 am in Vegas) and there was standing room only!

Wall to Wall Husker Fans! And they were loud, frantic and into the game, just like any place in Nebraska!

Felt like home! It was amazing!

Never thought I'd find so many Sker Fans in Vegas!

Just curious, how many attended the watch party? It would be very nice to know. Out here in Oregon we had over 450 at the first game. (actually about 470 but tough to count) We had over 350 at the last game. We had way less room at the watch party for the second game. Now for the third game we get the extra room for fans. The watch parties rock! Everyone should make it to one. I love it.

Just curious, how many attended the watch party? It would be very nice to know. Out here in Oregon we had over 450 at the first game. (actually about 470 but tough to count) We had over 350 at the last game. We had way less room at the watch party for the second game. Now for the third game we get the extra room for fans. The watch parties rock! Everyone should make it to one. I love it.

It was a fairly small room, but I would guess that it was over 100. Also, there are a variety of places in OC that you can go, so it's not the only one around...