6 New Husker Logos!

Here are some new logos from the desk of the wicked.

.png Husker text with transparent background

2833698044_58905be068_o.png

.png no text with transparent background

2832858439_de3778835e_o.png

.jpg no text with black BG, lightning

2832858379_23b9e65d7a_o.jpg

.png Husker text with Transparent BG, lightning

2832858535_ea563c1c43_o.png

.jpg Husker text with glass BG, lightning

2832858577_72a203407b_o.jpg

.jpg Husker text with stadium gameday BG

2832858629_f3727671fb_o.jpg

Comments please! Which is your favorite?

As a note, ones with transparency are best on darker backgrounds in forums and such.

It looks killer as a sig or avatar on dark BG's as it blends in to the page.

Thanks for the responses guys, glad you like them!

as for the question "are those supposed to be veins or something inside of the "N's"?" short answer, no lol, but it can be up to interpretation! I just grabbed a smudge brush and went nuts with it, just to add texture and flair to the image.

So, I have been very busy the past couple days as a couple of sites called "hot huskers" and "husker tube" stole my "Bring Back the Black" fire skull image, and the one site was selling it on a ton of items!

In short, I am looking into a copyright lawsuit against these sites starting on Monday.

I post this here so that my fellow artists here know that there are people out their stealing original works of art, and you all need to know that the United States law is here to protect your artwork.

When you create an original work of art and put it in tangible form (any image is tangible), it is automatically protected by copyright, without you needing to do anything! I pay for the copyrights on my images in case of something like this happening, it guarantees your rights in court.

Also, when you create an image or design, remember to keep backups of everything you create! When you make major changes to your image, save it as a new .psd (or whatever you choose) this way you can show progression of your work, and is unbeatable in a copyright lawsuit!

Anyway, i'm sure that was off topic, but if you have any questions, send me a pm and I will be glad to help any fellow artist!

More Information on my blog here - http://wickedshadowsblog.blogspot.com/2008/09/thiefs.html