Just bought my first Husker tickets!!!!

First of all... I really didn't care where I had to set, I just wanted to go to a freakin game! lol...

Anyway, I bought tickets to the Baylor game on October 25th...

My seats are Section 21, Row 2, seats xx-xx...

Are these good seats? Like I said earlier, don't really care if they are or not, just wanted to go to a game!

Lastly, see ya there!

First of all... I really didn't care where I had to set, I just wanted to go to a freakin game! lol...

Anyway, I bought tickets to the Baylor game on October 25th...

My seats are Section 21, Row 2, seats xx-xx...

Are these good seats? Like I said earlier, don't really care if they are or not, just wanted to go to a game!

Lastly, see ya there!

Those are terrible. Better give them away...

My dad wants to go to a game pretty bad this year... I'll let him know that there might be a couple available.

:lol:

some of the seats under the overhangs are terrible...especially in the east stadium...imo

Sec 21 would be the visitors section. row 2? They will be great seats when the play is on the south side between 30yrd line to endzone. I'm not sure that you will be able to see jack over the players looking north though. That would be the same area the visiting band would be if they get to bring one.

Not trying to burst your bubble, if you want the chance to yell at opposing players as they leave the field they are great seats. But I would never recommend any seats lower than row 10. Then again if you don't want them now, I'd be willing to babysit them for you.