DN Edtiorial on AC and TO's Reply

SwiftFan87

The scary part is this guy is pre-med.

With all that factual opinionating, I'll remember that guys name, because when he becomes a Doctor. Yikes!!!! :ohnoes

Unless things have drastically changed since I graduated from UNMC, this guy won't get let in the door. Lots of people are "Pre-Med" without really having the ability or drive to handle it.

Kudos to TO for the response. I find it hard to criticize others when I'm not intimately involved in the situation and for those that have an easy time doing it, they need to be shown all possible facts and every angle of the situation.

This kid really needs to grow up.

The jury complained about a lack of evidence. Anyone who watches Law and Order knows that sexual assault cases are always determined by video evidence, nine second DNA analysis and the victim's grandmother arguing for their credibility.

Does this hammerhead actually form legal opinions based on what he sees on Law and Order?! Somebody knock him out before he hurts himself.. jeez... :sarcasm

My in laws are cops and they talk all the time about acquitals where they are very certain that the person was guilty. .

Cops are cops. Other people investigate after the cop makes the arrest too. They can be sure all they want but that doesn't automatically make them right. That's why we have courts and Judges and juries.

TO = Class

DN = insert your explitive here

Just for the record anyone who saw the NC game with LP should be intelligent enough to know that in no way did that team need LP on that night to win that game. IMO LP needed the team a whole lot more than the team needed LP. TO gave him a chance to make something of himself and kept him on the straight and narrow while he was still here. That's a whole lot more that any NFL coach was able to do. LP still ultimately made a shambles of his life or as the case may be took it back down to the level it was before he came to NU.

Back to the yahoo at DN. So he believes that TO, Pelini, the athletic department as a whole, a jury of 12 and the entire legal system in the state is corrupt and simply a win at all cost endeaver. I'm guessing he knows who really killed JFK too. Way to many conspiracy folks out there then throw in a little $%^&* envy, grab yourself a laptop and type out an article and we end up here.