DB Taylor Mays

Player: Taylor Mays

Hometown: Seattle, WA

Position: DB/ Athlete

Height: 6’3”

Weight: 210

40 time: 4.4

Visit Date:

Scholarships offered: Over 20 including: Michigan, Nebraska, Notre Dame, Stanford, USC, Washington, LSU, UCLA

Favorites: Committed to USC

Rankings/Stars:

Rivals: #2/ :star:star:star:star:star

Bid Red Report:#2/ :star:star:star:star:star

Assessing the talent: An incredible athlete and could play three positions in college. Taylor is one of the premier football players in the country. Already as of early March, every major college is after him. Reminds everyone of Reggie Smith with his versatility and athletism. His father is a Washington alum.

Odds of becoming a Cornhusker: 2% The Huskers have had some pretty damn well in the Northwest. Why not Mays????? It’s going to take everything to get this kid. Like Reggie, he’s going to play the system and research.

Two positions we came up short on in 2005 that we are going hard after in 2006 are Safety and Offensive Tackle. Taylor Mays would be a perfect fit at Safety. And if we could get Omaha OT D.J. Jones to stay in-state, we would be off to a great start on our 2006 class.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I cant wait until this kid comes on an official visit. From the video i have seen of him and the measurables, this guy could be the best safety in college football very quickly, and he grew up a husker fan. Man this kid can hit, he can run, he can do it all. When he comes, you better believe I will be sitting in the student section leading the chant, Tay-Lor Mays!

I cant wait until this kid comes on an official visit. From the video i have seen of him and the measurables, this guy could be the best safety in college football very quickly, and he grew up a husker fan. Man this kid can hit, he can run, he can do it all. When he comes, you better believe I will be sitting in the student section leading the chant, Tay-Lor Mays!

Couldn't agree with you more. Everything about him puts him on another level. He could play college football this year.

• 4 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...