direct tv

mickijc_20

So i wont be able to get the game tonight. I have two ABC channels on direct tv: ABC west and ABC east. Both will be showing Penn State vs Illinois! guess ill have to go to a friends who has the local channel

:bs:

You should be able to get ESPN gameplan for one day from direct TV. It won't be in HD though.

So i wont be able to get the game tonight. I have two ABC channels on direct tv: ABC west and ABC east. Both will be showing Penn State vs Illinois! guess ill have to go to a friends who has the local channel

I have directtv, a couple years ago they came and put up a second dish specifically local chanels, before that we just had the east and west coast feeds, now it's lincoln and hastings for abc locals. Won't help you for today but you might want to check into it.

I have directtv, a couple years ago they came and put up a second dish specifically local chanels, before that we just had the east and west coast feeds, now it's lincoln and hastings for abc locals. Won't help you for today but you might want to check into it.

ya maybe i will look into this

i decided just to order the 20$ gameplan anyways

GBR