Yes this hurts really bad but..........

I am absolutely heartbroken right now. I really thought we were gonna win the game when Swift returned that punt but I will tell you what. Say what you want about X's and O's but there is one big difference between this years team and last years team. WE DID NOT QUIT!!! All I can ask of our Huskers is to fight till the end, you win some and you lose some but they DID NOT QUIT!!!!

I am proud of the guys and very happy with the coaching staff. Yes Offense needs work but it is fixable and the coaches and everyone knows it. But the guys DID NOT QUIT!!!

Good job guys, I hurt ridiculously right now over the loss but this was one of the most exciting and entertaining games I've seen in awhile from the Big Red!!!!

Lets learn from tonight and move on to next week!!!

Go Big Red!!

Beat the Tigerrs!!!!

I am absolutely heartbroken right now. I really thought we were gonna win the game when Swift returned that punt but I will tell you what. Say what you want about X's and O's but there is one big difference between this years team and last years team. WE DID NOT QUIT!!! All I can ask of our Huskers is to fight till the end, you win some and you lose some but they DID NOT QUIT!!!!

I am proud of the guys and very happy with the coaching staff. Yes Offense needs work but it is fixable and the coaches and everyone knows it. But the guys DID NOT QUIT!!!

Good job guys, I hurt ridiculously right now over the loss but this was one of the most exciting and entertaining games I've seen in awhile from the Big Red!!!!

Go Big Red!!

Beat the Tigerrs!!!!

Agree 1000000% This loss really hurts, but I will take a loss like this any day over some of the losses we had last year. Hopefully we can improve and learn from this!

GBR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Big Red!!

Beat the Tigerrs!!!!

Hmm...we didn't really start, either...hopefully next week we will, otherwise it'll be 35-0 before we realize we're on offense