Saw these auctions on eBay Fabian Washington jerseys

Roger M

I was looking for a replica Husker jersey on eBay, and I came across two auctions for Fabian Washington jerseys that are autographed. Does anyone happen to know that guy that is selling them? His auction says he is in Colorado, and he has a lot of info about the team and about Fabian Washington.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ME:B:EF:US:1123

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...ME:B:EF:US:1123

Any info or advice would be appreciated. Thanks!

I went ahead and e-mailed the seller, and he is very legit. He is close personal friends with Glenn Abott, and Dave Humm dated his sister when he was in college. He has a direct line to the current Nebraska equipment manager and authenticates all of his auctions. He pointed out another of his auctions that is a jersey that was not game worn. The game jersey is out of my price range, but I can afford the practice jersey. Thanks for the comments.

The white jersey is not a game worn jersey. It looks like a replica as the numbers and such are not stiched on. Looks fake to me.

Actually the numbers look heat pressed. I think NU started stitching numbers around the 2005 season. Look at the way the "NEBRASKA" is stitched and how the nameplate is stitched. If it isn't authentic, it's pretty darn close :horns2

I was way out of the running on the game jersey, but the blackshirt practice jersey is in my ballpark. I was afraid it would go outrageously high since it is rare. I wish I could get it and have it before Saturday night. Maybe then I could channel up some mojo to help the Blackshirts keep Mizzou in check. Would it be wrong to hope Chase Daniel would come down with the flu today?