Here is to a good game.

I wont be able to see the score until well after the game is over and I just hope the young men wearing the N on their helmets play an entire game as best they can and give it their all. No matter the outcome I will be there to cheer them on and welcome them home with open arms. I love the Huskers and wish them the best today. I hope that all of you that get to watch the game or listen to it do so with a passion like you have never had. Enjoy your game day and remember that we cheer for the greatest team on earth

THE NEBRASKA CORNHUSKERS :bonez:bonez:bonez

GBR

I wont be able to see the score until well after the game is over and I just hope the young men wearing the N on their helmets play an entire game as best they can and give it their all. No matter the outcome I will be there to cheer them on and welcome them home with open arms. I love the Huskers and wish them the best today. I hope that all of you that get to watch the game or listen to it do so with a passion like you have never had. Enjoy your game day and remember that we cheer for the greatest team on earth

THE NEBRASKA CORNHUSKERS :bonez:bonez:bonez

GBR

I'll yell for you, uno! Very nice post! No matter what the outcome, I will ALSO cheer them on! I love the Huskers too! I can't wait to cheer them on in person at the Baylor game. It comes from my heart, so I ALWAYS think we're going to win! Stay safe!