oklahoma

Out of respect?  Are you stupid or what.  HE was being sarcastic, didn't you hear the reporters laughing.  You can think something all you want but you can't say it.  It was removed from huskers.com after just alittle while, I guess pederson didn't think it was appropriate.  I have a feeling his comments won't be getting any better over the years.  AFter the stupid players in america, to f'in hillbillies to this.  What an ass.

Not sure how many times we have to say this for it to sink it -- personal attacks are not allowed, which includes name calling, i.e. "stupid".

Grow up.

Sorry, it slipped. Didn't call him stupid, just asked if he was. Sorry, won't happen again.

How stupid is Bill for making a-hole comments about Oklahoma.  He needs to keep his mouth shut until he shows something.  No need to piss them off and lose by 70 like ttech.

That has got to be one of the most cowardly statements I have ever read. Not piss them off? Maybe he wants to motivate his players to kick OU's ass. Sure sounds like one heck of a goal to me. If you think OU will pound us now because they are pissed then you are weak. Put on your Bobcats hat and grab your Solich bobblehead doll and cower into the fetal position.

Thats great, if you think it's good to give a team extra incentive the yippee. I guess I'm not one to be to cocky when we go 5-6 and got smoked by them.

Out of respect?  Are you stupid or what.  HE was being sarcastic, didn't you hear the reporters laughing.  You can think something all you want but you can't say it.  It was removed from huskers.com after just alittle while, I guess pederson didn't think it was appropriate.  I have a feeling his comments won't be getting any better over the years.  AFter the stupid players in america, to f'in hillbillies to this.  What an ass.

Not sure how many times we have to say this for it to sink it -- personal attacks are not allowed, which includes name calling, i.e. "stupid".

Grow up.

Sorry, it slipped. Didn't call him stupid, just asked if he was. Sorry, won't happen again.

I guess you will have to be the judge of that as I thought this was a place we could express our opinions. I did not realize that anyone that might have a difference of opinion of the great st. bernard needed to get his approval first.

Take a chill pill bernie, we will have plenty to talk about very soon. If you need to call someone stupid or ask if someone is stupid, you can pick on me because in a battle of wits you, my friend, are unarmed.