NU vs OKIe state

Wonder if it's just the Big 12 competition??

Thats what I was pondering, but he seems to be walking and hitting alot more batters. The Ks seem to still be there, for the most part.

NU needs him badly, and that loss last week to KU didnt help. Mizzou looks decent, as do quite a few of the other teams this year. Of course, UT looks very good.

No. 7 Huskers Shutout Cowboys, 6-0

Lincoln – Junior Zach Kroenke delivered a complete game three-hit shutout, leading seventh-ranked Nebraska to a 6-0 victory over No. 29 Oklahoma State in front of 6,596 fans at Hawks Field Saturday afternoon.

Kroenke matched his season high with seven strikeouts, and didn’t allow a hit after the fourth inning in a 117-pitch gem to improve to 4-0 on the year. The complete game shutout was the second of Kroenke’s career and came exactly one year to the day of his first complete game shutout.

Thats what I was pondering, but he seems to be walking and hitting alot more batters. The Ks seem to still be there, for the most part.

NU needs him badly, and that loss last week to KU didnt help. Mizzou looks decent, as do quite a few of the other teams this year. Of course, UT looks very good.

UT looks very good at 2-3 in the conf. :wtf:wtf:wtf

Im sorry what is KSTATE doing????????????

UT looks very good at 2-3 in the conf. :wtf:wtf:wtf

Im sorry what is KSTATE doing????????????

Did K-St pull it out???? Didn't they tie it up in the ninth

NU pitcher Kroenke corrals Longhorn hitters

I'm not sure where they got the title from but they played the Cowboys....

It's good that Rob Childress was merely double-checking whether Zach Kroenke wanted to face Oklahoma State in the ninth inning at Haymarket Park on Saturday afternoon — because his question had an obvious answer.

"He said, ‘Yep. I've got a lot left,'" noted Nebraska third baseman Alex Gordon, who'd seen the left-handed junior blank the Cowboys over the first eight innings. "He's a competitive guy, and when he gets on the field, he's almost mean."