It's about that time a year again

Ladies and Gentlemen...it's about that time of year when the football season comes to an end and it time for some good ol' barnyard husker wrestling.

Now the Huskers are ranked 6th starting the season with individuals rank at 149 ( 3 Jordan Burroughs), 165 (5 Stephen Dwyer), 174 (3 Brandon Browne), 184 (7 Vince Jones) and 197 (4 Craig Brester).

The huskers open up to night against Chattanooga at the Coliseum (which I am unhappy to say i will not be going to because of work) at 7pm. The Huskers have a great schedule with teams such as Minnesota, Kent State and Michigan, all in a row and all at home. With Penn, Central Michigan, the all ways on going rival between Missouri, then coming back home for Oklahoma State, then Oklahoma, then to finsh up the season with Iowa State (currently ranked #2) then off to the Big 12 tourment.

I believe we are in for a great year...after the whole insadent that happen last year with Donahoe and Jordan...but enough about that lets help cheer on our huskers....GO BIG RED!!

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Go Huskers!

I love, love, love wrestling! I am a very proud Mom of 2 sons who both wrestled. Our oldest son was scouted by a college here in Ohio, but chose not to continue wrestling. I still help out at the high school doing bout sheets, etc. Can't stay away!

"The sight I most adore on a basketball floor is wrestling mats from door to door!

• 1 month later...