Buffalo > MU

Did anyone else hear the announcers say that Drew Wiley is a better pro prospect than Booger?

Oh, and one more thing, Buffalo has a conference championship trophy in football and will now have to get themselves a trophy case to house it. MU doesn't need one of those trophy cases. Maybe this weekend, but the odds are stacked against them.

Ergo, UB > MU.

That is all. (Insert fishing hook here).

Did anyone else hear the announcers say that Drew Wiley is a better pro prospect than Booger?

Oh, and one more thing, Buffalo has a conference championship trophy in football and will now have to get themselves a trophy case to house it. MU doesn't need one of those trophy cases. Maybe this weekend, but the odds are stacked against them.

Ergo, UB > MU.

That is all. (Insert fishing hook here).

seriously :blink:

Maybe the better question is do you have a brain? Or are you all hopped up on Mountain Dew??

ergo, scoreboard gunius....

Turner did a great job. I like what he did, but lets not get on the crazy train, 3 OT wins against losing teams and a hail mary against another, does not a big 12 contender make. hmmmm......

;):)

Maybe the better question is do you have a brain? Or are you all hopped up on Mountain Dew??

Turner did a great job. I like what he did, but lets not get on the crazy train, 3 OT wins against losing teams and a hail mary against another, does not a big 12 contender make. hmmmm......

seriously? No, of course not seriously. That is why I put the "fishing hook" reference in there. But, I'll accept your retaliatory scoreboard reference since you did earn that one quite handily.

:worship

Remind me next time I see you to buy you a drink. :wasted

seriously? No, of course not seriously. That is why I put the "fishing hook" reference in there. But, I'll accept your retaliatory scoreboard reference since you did earn that one quite handily.

:worship

Remind me next time I see you to buy you a drink. :wasted

I am all about getting some drinks :cheers