Bo Pelini's ballot

Coaches poll is a joke. Anytime you have your team higher than anyone else, the bias becomes painfully obvious.

yes, b/c meyer or stoops having UF or OU #1 is total bias.

I don't know what you're getting at here. Stoops doesn't vote, and Meyer putting Florida #1 is obviously NOT putting them higher than everyone else, since 25 other coaches agreed. Can't say the same with Bo putting us at 22. But that's just one small reason among many that the coaches poll is an absolute embarrassment to the integrity of the sport. All human polls are in some degree, but especially the coaches.

Coaches poll is a joke. Anytime you have your team higher than anyone else, the bias becomes painfully obvious.

yes, b/c meyer or stoops having UF or OU #1 is total bias.

I don't know what you're getting at here. Stoops doesn't vote, and Meyer putting Florida #1 is obviously NOT putting them higher than everyone else, since 25 other coaches agreed. Can't say the same with Bo putting us at 22. But that's just one small reason among many that the coaches poll is an absolute embarrassment to the integrity of the sport. All human polls are in some degree, but especially the coaches.

Maybe i misunderstood what you mean by that... because the way i read "your team higher than anyone else" i take that to mean you put you're team ahead of other teams.... from that post, i read it as leach's vote, basically, which is partly biased. if thats what you meant, sorry; misread it.

I see... I understand how it was confusing. I meant to say when a coach ranks his own team higher than any other coach ranked them. It was in reference to Bo ranking Nebraska at 22, while no other coach had them higher than 25.

But I don't want to pile on Bo, because like I said, there are plenty of reasons to disregard the Coaches Poll as any sort of valid ranking system.