Clemson fan introduction

Mac

Greetings Huskers from a long time Clemson alumnus,

Thought I would take a minute to congratulate you folks on your fine team playing in the Gator Bowl. I go back to the last coaching days of Bob Devaney when I became a Husker fan. Don't know why since I was from South Carolina, but for some reason I started pulling for Nebraska along with Clemson. Then came Tom Osborne, another first class winning coach, and I always enjoyed watching his well coached teams on TV when I could. I could tell that Nebraska fans were solid and sold out to the program which is just awesome. Sorry about the dip in winning the last few years, but it's good to see you back on the upswing. I wish your team well, but needless to say, I hope Clemson wins in the Gator Bowl. At least I get to pull for the Huskers when they play all their other games. Hope y'all have a great time in Florida and get to meet some of our fine fans as well.

Welcome Mac and thanks for coming to our board! We're all freakin excited :koolaid2: for this game and we're having a great time chatting with all the Clemson fans on our board.

Can't wait to talk with you all the way up to gameday and hopefully beyond! We'd love to have you stay on our board. Again, Welcome!

Greetings Huskers from a long time Clemson alumnus,

Thought I would take a minute to congratulate you folks on your fine team playing in the Gator Bowl. I go back to the last coaching days of Bob Devaney when I became a Husker fan. Don't know why since I was from South Carolina, but for some reason I started pulling for Nebraska along with Clemson. Then came Tom Osborne, another first class winning coach, and I always enjoyed watching his well coached teams on TV when I could. I could tell that Nebraska fans were solid and sold out to the program which is just awesome. Sorry about the dip in winning the last few years, but it's good to see you back on the upswing. I wish your team well, but needless to say, I hope Clemson wins in the Gator Bowl. At least I get to pull for the Huskers when they play all their other games. Hope y'all have a great time in Florida and get to meet some of our fine fans as well.

Cool stuff Mac. Thanks and good luck