Game

I was one of about 50-60 NU fans that all sat together in the visiting section. Seemed to be more then their student sec. 32 of us road limo's to the game from Portland to Corvallis and back. (about an hr and 20 min one way) We made serious noise. :) Infact we irritated more than a few fans. Most of the game the OSU fans were very quiet and seem to be on sleeping pills or something. I don't remember even hearing them until the last min and a half. The team turned and recongnized us a few times at one point even Doc did. We made our pressents heard. (respectully of course)

It was a great game as far as toughness and competion. It was painfully obvious that we had NO big men. Our D was solid but had to rely on the outside shooting wich ended up to be about 40%. Three point % was horrific. Until we can get a couple big bodies this will have to be the deal. I think we were very causious to even drive the lane and at times it was non existent period.

But it was a close game the entire game. I couldn't even tell you how many lead changes there was. It was exciting and I tip my hat to OSU. They played composed and tough. Once they put in the big tall players we were kind of doomed. We did not give up by any means though. It did come down to the last 1.1 sec of the game and we had that shot that bounced off the rim. Obviously off the mark. If it would have dropped we would have won. Even with a few very questionable calls that really hurt us in the last two min or so.

Over all... pretty good game and our crowed was very respectfull and I was proud of the Husker fans once again. We all had a hell of a good time even with the loss.

:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama:nanalama

:corndance:corndance:corndance:corndance