In the traditional Clemson spirit of friendliness

Johnbouy

and hospitality, I wanted to volunteer this kind gesture to you Husker fans in lieu of our upcoming match up.

Our last match up with you Huskers was our finest and most memorable achievement in Clemson football. We truly were the Cinderella, or the David in the David and Goliath in that game and season for sure.

That '81 match up is very much important to both sides as either a chance of redemption or as a "We've been there, done that before" and I suspect we will garner a large TV audience.

My gesture of good will and kindness: I know some have the DVD or a copy of the '81 game and I truly understand how valuable it is. I, therefore, offer my FTP server to anyone who would like to back up their DVD copy for safe keeping...like a safe deposit box if you will.

I will not view it as I do NOT have my own copy of this game as that would not be legal.

Anyone interested? Please? :P

send me a msg if you are interested in this fine opportunity

I will not view it as I do NOT have my own copy of this game as that would not be legal.

Not so fast my friend! You're just hoping some Husker will upload a copy of "Girls Gone Wild - Nebraska Farmer's Daughters" version. ;-)

hah well if that so happens to find it's way there, all fine and dandy. But to be truthful (biting my lip as I type this) I'd MUCH rather find the Orange bowl match up in there.