What did we learn about Oklahoma Tonight?

A few of my thoughts...

1. Sam Bradford is NOT a legitimate "Most Outstanding Player". Good player, but certainly not the best in the country. Florida made him look weak. Lots of 'deer in the headlights' looks on his face. Their offense is way to dependent on outstanding play from him.

2. What the hell was the constant looking to the sideline before every play?? Not how they played all season. When they upped the Tempo, they moved the ball. Naturally they couldn't have THAT!

3. Brent Venebles is a douche. Holy effing hell...how many times does his D have to give it up to a shovel pass before he decides to defend it? Go coach at Kansas State, jackass... jeez

4. Where the hell is my beer?

If this is what Chokelahoma REALLY is going to be, I think maybe NU has a legitimate shot in Lincoln this year. Time will tell.

Q: How is Oklahoma Football like marijuana?

A: They both get smoked in bowls.

I wonder how many national titles Tom Osborne would have won if he had coached in Florida. In a lot of ways Florida tonight looked like something TO might have put together. 9? 10? More?

Damn I'm so disappointed in Stoops.... :boxosoap

A few of my thoughts...

1. Sam Bradford is NOT a legitimate "Most Outstanding Player". Good player, but certainly not the best in the country. Florida made him look weak. Lots of 'deer in the headlights' looks on his face. Their offense is way to dependent on outstanding play from him.

2. What the hell was the constant looking to the sideline before every play?? Not how they played all season. When they upped the Tempo, they moved the ball. Naturally they couldn't have THAT!

3. Brent Venebles is a douche. Holy effing hell...how many times does his D have to give it up to a shovel pass before he decides to defend it? Go coach at Kansas State, jackass... jeez

4. Where the hell is my beer?

If this is what Chokelahoma REALLY is going to be, I think maybe NU has a legitimate shot in Lincoln this year. Time will tell.

Q: How is Oklahoma Football like marijuana?

A: They both get smoked in bowls.

I wonder how many national titles Tom Osborne would have won if he had coached in Florida. In a lot of ways Florida tonight looked like something TO might have put together. 9? 10? More?

Damn I'm so disappointed in Stoops.... :boxosoap

1. Sam Bradford played a hell of a game. His receivers let him down on those big plays. That last pick? watch it again. with a guy in his face he put it into his mans hands. plain and simple, that should have been an OU catch.

2. youre falling into the trap of that stupid clock they put up at the beginning of the game for OU. if you have it DVR'ed, go back and watch Florida do the same effin thing. the Florida slant in this game was insane....and, did you happen to catch the game they played against us? same stupid 3 man circus on the sideline throwing in plays. this is nothing different than Oklahoma has been doing all year, other than FOX played it to their opinion.

3. youre forgetting the fact Florida's D played its ass off. Everyone wants to talk about Okies offense and how to stop them, but Florida averaged over 42 points a game in the big bad SEC. Venables at KState would be a nightmare for us. oh, and to whoever the guy was that said Clemson had a better D than Oklahoma after our game with them, perhaps reconsider. Florida hangs 49+ on clemson no problem, and thats because their average QB isnt pissed and his pandering O coordinator doesnt run up the score. Okies defense was stout. Florida's was stouter (is that a word?) when it mattered. It had nothing to do with some average playing qb.

4. i drank it. the first one after the last OU interception the receiver lost. right after realizing the incessant talk we are going to hear for the entire offseason/preseason of college fb, i finished everything you had left. if there is one cfb segment without mention of the worlds best scott frost before the season starts next year, ill be amazed.