New Waiting Game Begins!!!

N Zone

Their have been several reports saying that Bo will leave the program, and of course their have been several reports that say Bo will stay with the Huskers. I think most people are in agreement that we would like Bo to stay the Defensive Coordinator. However, he seems dare I say, a bit much like a whiner right now. I'm not sure why he though one year as a DC (and yes I know he did a fantastic job) entitled him to be the HC of one of the most storied college football programs in the country.

He was seen leaving the building with a box of his stuff yesterday, and he said that he would comment on where he stands when the time is right. Sanders said that Bo and his family have loved being in Nebraska, but that he obviously needs to think about the current situation, which is only smart.

If it is not Bo, Sanders would not be a bad choice. He did a great job with the secondary this year. Callahan is going to call his own plays, so unless Barney, wants to be the OL coach, then he is probably gone to Iowa State. I would like to see Gill gone. He knew the old system quite well obviously, but now that we are running the West coast Offense, maybe we can get a different QB coach.

Downing will stay, he is already calling recruits. Callahan is already trying to set up a visit in Tallahassee with the five kids from Lincoln high. He has to be recertified by the NCAA before he can talk to recruits, but that is mostly a formality. He is on Tom Lemming's list of top 10 all time recruiters and that boads well for us.

Guest Visitor_WyomingHusker

I wonder if callahan will bring in his son as a quarterback? His oldest is a quarterback some where in California. It depends on his eligibility I am sure but if he wants a west coast offense and he is the coach.

Yeah I dont see Turner returning. Probably get offered some deskjob just to keep his name and HN appeased. but he wont and shouldnt take it. he deserves better.

Yes BC's son is a qb at UCLA. redshirt soph, and the backup so who knows how good he even is. but I think its safe to say he is automatically a better pure QB than anyone we have currently.

Found this in an article from USA Today:

"Lemming said Callahan's call list includes uncommitted blue-chippers such as quarterback Rocky Hinds of Playa Del Rey, Calif.; defensive end Tim Jamison of Harvey, Ill.; offensive lineman Roland Martin of Chicago; wide receiver-defensive back Santino Panico of Libertyville, Ill.; and running back Brian Toal of Ramsey, N.J."

Interesting to know why he has selected these players as opposed to others. Does anyone have that link to the "top recruiters" of all time. Interesting to see that. I think Seth Olsen is a big lose. I really thought so far he was a biggest offensive line recruit.

I think Barney and his personality will allow him, if given the chance, take the OL job for the same pay. His love for Nebraska, the state and University, will help him make that decision.

Pelini may have been seen bringing out his box, but after a day or two to relax and settle down, If given the opportunity will take the job also. He is bitching a bit. That's his personality.

yeh i wouldnt put much credence to that "top 10 list" by that Lemming clown. here's a good quote that sums it up

Recruiting analyst Tom Lemming ranked Callahan (his dear friend, by the way) as one of his top 10 recruiters of "all time." That would mean a whole lot more if coaches kept a list of their top 10 recruiting analysts.