Dunk Contest

redout22

Anyone on the board watch the dunk contest yesterday? Dwight Howard's superman out of the phone booth was pretty sweet :clap The dunk on 12 feet was even better.

I can't believe Howard didn't win though :hellloooo

I am ok with it though because Nate Robinson's dunk over him wasn't that bad

Edit: 12 foot goal

Anyone on the board watch the dunk contest yesterday? Dwight Howard's superman out of the phone booth was pretty sweet :clap The dunk on 11 feet was even better.

I can't believe Howard didn't win though :hellloooo

I am ok with it though because Nate Robinson's dunk over him wasn't that bad

I watched it. He dunked on a 12 ft hoop actually.

I wasn't a fan of Nate Robinson's dunks. If he weren't 5'9" they wouldn't be impressive...especially when he pushed off of Howard to dunk "over" him.

Howard's first dunk in the finals was the best one in my opinion.

Woops I meant 12. But yeh the 5'9 is generous. Even though he is that small dwight howard should have won. I am excited for Lebron next year though

Me too. Some of My ideal dunk contest participants would be LeBron, Kobe, Dwight, and take your pick of (Bringing back real old ones now) Vince Carter, Iguodala and JRich.

Woops I meant 12. But yeh the 5'9 is generous. Even though he is that small dwight howard should have won. I am excited for Lebron next year though

Me too. Some of My ideal dunk contest participants would be LeBron, Kobe, Dwight, and take your pick of (Bringing back real old ones now) Vince Carter, Iguodala and JRich.

Iguodala is very atlethic and it would be fun to see him as that 4th person. I was very impressed with a couple of Brandon Roy dunks tonight though.

Iguodala is very atlethic and it would be fun to see him as that 4th person. I was very impressed with a couple of Brandon Roy dunks tonight though.

Iguodala should've won in 06, but Robinson won again...even though it took him 17 attempts to get his final dunk down. So he should come back and win the title, I'm just not impressed with Nate Robinson's lack of dunking ability. I get that he is short and its a wow factor that he can dunk, but I want to see crazy athletic ability mid air, which he lacks.