USC football

I just read that 3rd string QB and former Husker recruit Rocky Hinds is transferring from USC, possibly to UNLV. Apparently he didn't like being 3rd string behind the Heisman winner and Booty. I wonder if he could have came in here last year and started over JD?

Not only that but Sanchez is coming in this year. The number one QB recruit in the nation.

Are the Huskers going to make an attempt at him??

I just read that 3rd string QB and former Husker recruit Rocky Hinds is transferring from USC, possibly to UNLV.  Apparently he didn't like being 3rd string behind the Heisman winner and Booty.  I wonder if he could have came in here last year and started over JD?

Not only that but Sanchez is coming in this year. The number one QB recruit in the nation.

Are the Huskers going to make an attempt at him??

How many years does he have left? Would he be worth another scholarship at QB?

Magazine's team heavy with Trojans

Pete Carroll said Thursday that freshman quarterback Rocky Hinds is not transferring to Nevada-Las Vegas, despite rumors to the contrary.

"That was a rumor about six weeks ago and we asked him about it and he said he's not even thinking about it," Carroll said. "He said he had no intention of leaving. We'd heard some coaches were talking to him and stuff but there's nothing to it."

• 3 weeks later...