OK. Seriously

Ok huskerfocus:

So if all these guys hate Anderson as much as you make it sound, how come more of them don't transfer away? How come guys like Mort, Bird, and Sullivan have stayed here for 4 or 5 years? Why would they bother putting up with that sh#t for that long?

And did you happen to see those guys after beating Creighton last night? They looked pretty damn happy for a bunch of players who don't want to play for their coach.

One more thing, just suppose for a minute that everything I say is true. Can I ask you how you would feel if it was true?.

Also on the transfers, They have to sit out a year if they want to play NCAA again. Some of them don't want to do that and some can't do that.

Explain why we have more kids transfer in than transfer out. That would make 0 sense.. We GET top recruits.. look at our classes.. Getting good players to come here is something completely different. They see the money and run, just like most 17 or 18 year old kids would... God forbid a coach actually demands something out of his players! Sullivan is from Arvada, Colorado... Not quite a "Nebraska Kid" ... Like i said, I have talked to players before.. The ones i've talked to, they think he's a hard ass.. But guess what? They also feel that they are getting better because of it.. I absolutely hated my HS coach because he did nothing but run our ass all day and all night.. But guess what? I became a better player and a better person because of it.. You think a 14-18 year old kid likes getting up at 5 am every day? practice til 750, go to class til 315, and practice 330 til sundown (whether it be 7 or 8 or later)? Then waking up and doing it all again the next day? Like I said above, sometimes guys that are not respected as much while you're under them earn a lot more respect once you're not.. There is a reason these kids aren't leaving.. There is a reason people keep coming in.. Recruits can talk with players and they will tell them the truth. Yet they still come... Hmm, interesting isn't it?

On the note of the 1st post.. Yes, it does matter in a sense.. That would be the equivalent of someone coming in and ripping apart Pelini saying he does all these bad things and is going to be fired come 4th game next season... 0 credibility... You have to earn credibility..

Ok huskerfocus:

So if all these guys hate Anderson as much as you make it sound, how come more of them don't transfer away? How come guys like Mort, Bird, and Sullivan have stayed here for 4 or 5 years? Why would they bother putting up with that sh#t for that long?

And did you happen to see those guys after beating Creighton last night? They looked pretty damn happy for a bunch of players who don't want to play for their coach.

One more thing, just suppose for a minute that everything I say is true. Can I ask you how you would feel if it was true?.

Also on the transfers, They have to sit out a year if they want to play NCAA again. Some of them don't want to do that and some can't do that.

So are you saying that you're making sh#t up, now? And to answer you're second question, I have to agree with havoc. Toughen up, or take your ball and go home.

And the transfers thing... you didn't have to sit out a year until 2 years ago. Bird is from Omaha, his brother played for Creighton... why stick around?