CU-NEBRASKA TWEAK?

Got this portion from one of the articles below.

CU-NEBRASKA TWEAK? While the CU-Nebraska football game remains an attractive Thanksgiving weekend offering for ABC, Weiberg said the contest could be shifted to the Saturday after Thanksgiving after this year.

In 1996, the Buffaloes and Cornhuskers began playing on the day after Thanksgiving, a scheduling practice that continues.

This season, CU and Nebraska meet Friday, Nov. 25, at Folsom Field. Texas and Texas A&M usually play the day after Thanksgiving, but Weiberg said there had been some discussion with the network to move that game to Saturday.

"There's nothing magical about (either game) being on Friday," he said, noting "our TV partners like both of those windows (Friday and Saturday)."

I hope that they keep the game on Friday, that is just as much of Husker tradition as some other things, and I would hate to move it just because the TV network thinks that it could do better in a different window.

AHhhh money drives everything nowadays. I guess the game being on Saturday is going to bother to many people. I wish the game was played on Thanksgiving day. Wasn't that when NU-OU played all those games??