Irregular News

Fort Worth, TX - A chance to see the face of Jesus is drawing hundreds to a local apartment complex. Full Story

New Port Richey, FL - Broken TV leads to charges. A woman is accused of brandishing a loaded gun at a repairman who couldn't fix her TV. Full Story

Rome, Italy - Passengers stranded in Rome over smell. 150 passengers left stranded overnight in Rome by a cancelled Aer Lingus flight have an odd-smelling onboard snack to blame for their troubles. Full Story

London, England - Massive sea search, prompted by discovery of clothes on beach, called off when three naked men turn up to explain the hilarity. Full Story

New York (AP) - Man 1/2 Way in Quest to Visit 1,000 Bars. The longest journey begins with but a single sip. Freeman should know. The Brooklynite set out Jan. 1 to visit 1,000 bars in a single year, a cocktail lounge quest that began with one scotch and soda in Mike's Pelham Grill. Full Story

New York (AP) - Man 1/2 Way in Quest to Visit 1,000 Bars. The longest journey begins with but a single sip. Freeman should know. The Brooklynite set out Jan. 1 to visit 1,000 bars in a single year, a cocktail lounge quest that began with one scotch and soda in Mike's Pelham Grill. Full Story

A 1,000 bars in 365 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW..how many hooters would that be???

A 1,000 bars in 365 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW..how many hooters would that be???

Five so far, I've got about another 15 to go by the end of the trip, d'oh... no wait... never mind... this story isn't about me... :woo

I want to know how someone get the funds to do something like this? Corporate sponsorship? Sign me up!