Lincoln Regional

Looks like NU will probably face CU tomorrow night, the Jays are up 8-2 in the 7th I think.

This game kind of has me worried, the Jays are playing really good ball right now, and NU didnt look too sharp today. Gordon needs to get it going, for sure! Joba needs to get his early season form back. This is gonna be interesting!

GBR!

I hate to say it.... ok maybe I dont hate to say it, but I told you guys so. Creighton is not on the same level as Nebraska, and our weekend starters dominated these pretenders. See you in Lincoln, Miami, and I guarantee that you will only be in Omaha long enough to get on a plane and go back to Miami.

You said it..

Huskers Roll to NCAA Regional Title

Lincoln --- Nebraska produced several key two-out hits and starter Zach Kroenke struck out a career-high 13 to help No. 3 national seed Nebraska win the NCAA Lincoln Regional title with a 10-2 victory over Creighton Sunday at Hawks Field.

Playing in front of a packed house of 8,304 fans, Kroenke mowed down the Bluejays to help NU advance to next weekend's Super Regional against the winner of the Miami-Mississippi State title game at the Coral Gables (Fla.) Regional. The Huskers advanced to a Super Regional for the fourth time since 2000 and also swept through regional play for the fourth time in its last five NCAA Tournament appearances. Super Regional sites will be announced Tuesday and play will begin either Friday, June 10 or Saturday, June 11.

Huskers Roll to Regional Title

Lincoln --- Nebraska starter Zach Kroenke struck out a career-high 13 and Husker hitters pounded Creighton pitching for 17 hits, including a season-high seven doubles to power the No. 3 national seed Huskers to the NCAA Lincoln Regional title with a 10-2 victory over Creighton Sunday at Hawks Field.

Playing in front of a packed house of 8,304 fans, Kroenke mowed down the Bluejays to help the Big 12 champion Huskers advance to next weekend's Super Regional against the winner of the Miami-Mississippi State title game at the Coral Gables (Fla.) Regional.

The Huskers, who will host Super Regional action, advanced to a Super Regional for the fourth time since 2000 and also swept through regional play for the fourth time in their last five NCAA Tournament appearances. Super Regional dates and times will be announced Tuesday, and the Huskers will begin play on either Friday, June 10 or Saturday, June 11.