Best 2/3 word neon signs in store windows?

Beer City in on 42nd & L in Omaha NE used to be called Village Bar back in the 70's and early 80's and they had the COLDEST BEER IN TOWN sign for years. It's still the first place we go after I get picked up from the airport. Oh yea CRAZY GIRLS on Sunset & LaBrea in Hollywood always caught my eye too.

post-5673-1244074040.jpg

Beer City in on 42nd & L in Omaha NE used to be called Village Bar back in the 70's and early 80's and they had the COLDEST BEER IN TOWN sign for years. It's still the first place we go after I get picked up from the airport. Oh yea CRAZY GIRLS on Sunset & LaBrea in Hollywood always caught my eye too.

We stopped at Beer City for a few last November after my brother's bachelor party. They can sure pack them in that little hole-in-the-wall bar as it was standing room only.

We stopped at Beer City for a few last November after my brother's bachelor party. They can sure pack them in that little hole-in-the-wall bar as it was standing room only.

One of my dad's buddies owns it - I grew up in that bar when I was a kid. It's small but a good time - Oh If those walls could talk over the last 40 years.

There is one of those nudiebars like that on the way to Fisherman's Landing in San Diego also. just sayin' never actually been in there. :dunno

GBR

"just sayin' never actually been in there."

Its good to know I will be spending time in the Liers Lounge in hell with you "rawhide".

T_O_B

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

One of my dad's buddies owns it - I grew up in that bar when I was a kid. It's small but a good time - Oh If those walls could talk over the last 40 years.

Great little neighborhood bar in Sioux City, Iowa called "Charlie Mies Inn". I'd love to have the video tapes.

Lot's of my history there.

T_O_B

:wasted