Feel good movie

I think this will be a good movie. Actually positive story about a kid that pulls himself up by his bootstraps.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/stor...&id=4277330

I found these portions down right funny though.....

"It's a historic event," Saban said. "I told our players at Alabama that it was a historic event and this happened when I was at LSU. I did this in honor of the Tuohys and Michael, even though he didn't come to LSU or Alabama. We have great fans at Alabama. Hopefully, everybody is big enough to understand that this film is documenting a true story."

Not likely Nick. They still think Forrest Gump really played for da bahr.

"I've got this acting thing down now," Tuberville said. "It was a good time. They weren't asking us to play a bad guy or anything. Of course, I'm sure Nick (Saban) had a hard time doing that."

That one will not buff out.

"I told them I'm not a cameo actor," Holtz joked. "I'm a supporting actor at worst. I can't believe they didn't give me a starring role."

All that time on the Clampetts and Buggs Bunny and he still can't give up the spotlight.

• 4 weeks later...

I think this will be a good movie. Actually positive story about a kid that pulls himself up by his bootstraps.

Yeah, it should be a good movie. THe book, "Blind Side" by Michael Lewis was a good read too.

• 2 weeks later...