MJ ghost spotted??

I seen that video the other night. It looks more like a shadow from someone walking past a window?

I seen him on my piece of toast this morning....Damn it, I should of placed it on Ebay!

HuskerfaninOkieland is 100% correct. It is a shadow from someone walking past a window.

On a completely unrelated topic...

It bothers me when I hear, or in this case read, someone say, "I seen" because it makes you sound like you failed high school English class.

It's I saw. The word seen is only used in conjunction with the word have.

Two practical examples:

A] I saw Blackshirtguru at the stripclub yesterday.

B] Hey Blackshirtguru, have you seen HuskerfaninOkieland?

And, I know this is an internet message board, but if you say "I seen" here then you say it in other places as well.

OK. OK. Jen you are being a bit harsh and not only that but I'm mad that you didn't see that 'Cy,' 'ISRP," 'AR,' and I were there too and its a 'High Class' strip club and 'H-Okieland' was in the back getting a lap-what-cha-ma-call-it. For everyone else, a good time was had by all.

T_O_B

Obviously she frequents the said strip club and knows the "usual group", this is why we weren't mentioned.

Notice she said the strip club, and not a strip club.