Is it just me or am I the only person who hates this mode? The Playcalling reminds me of Bill Callahan seriously......Does EA know that we got a different Coach and that Shawn Watson isn't that stupid to call a pass after pass after pass. Everytime that it was 2nd and 3 or 3rd and 3 or something with short yardage they would always pass the ball when I'm averaging 6.4 or better yards per carry.

This stupid playing calling cost me the Big 12 Championship game against OU even though I killed them in my season 49-17 and it almost cost me the Cotton Bowl game against LSU and its getting worse. The other day it was 1st and goal on the 2 yard line and they called a passing play on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd down. Finally on 3rd down I called a timeout to see if it would switch to a running play......had to call 2 timeouts when if finally decided to call a running play.

• 5 weeks later...

Is it just me or am I the only person who hates this mode? The Playcalling reminds me of Bill Callahan seriously......Does EA know that we got a different Coach and that Shawn Watson isn't that stupid to call a pass after pass after pass. Everytime that it was 2nd and 3 or 3rd and 3 or something with short yardage they would always pass the ball when I'm averaging 6.4 or better yards per carry.

This stupid playing calling cost me the Big 12 Championship game against OU even though I killed them in my season 49-17 and it almost cost me the Cotton Bowl game against LSU and its getting worse. The other day it was 1st and goal on the 2 yard line and they called a passing play on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd down. Finally on 3rd down I called a timeout to see if it would switch to a running play......had to call 2 timeouts when if finally decided to call a running play.

The only thing that I have noticed that I HATE is everytime a run play is called, it goes to the right.

I actually like it alot with defensive players.

The only offensive player worth playing with is a QB because you can call audibles. I have a WR right now and I'm getting killed, even though I'm putting up superhuman numbers the coach calls screen passes 10 times a game that end up being sacks or pickoffs without fail. The best record I've come up with is 8-4 and I'm not being considered for the Heisman because our record is so bad.