Your Chance To Be Big 12 Commissioner

sarge87

Just because it's not realistic doesn't mean it's not fun to think about!

I wish Iowa was in the Big 12. This is how i see them performing year in and year out (this year in parentheses)

Colorado: Consistent win until they get someone better than Hawkins (1-0)

Kansas State: Consistent win unless Snyder has more magic up his sleeve than anyone anticipates (2-0)

Kansas: I'll probably say this will be a consistent loss, but they might win once every four or five years or so (2-1)

Nebraska: Probably about the same as Kansas, perhaps a little worse though (2-2)

Iowa State: Would probably be the team kicked out in favor of Iowa.

Missouri: I really don't know where the Missouri program is going, but I'll say about equal to Kansas (2-3)

South: (2-6) unless they were to play Texas A&M this year. And if that game was on the road they would have troubles. But there's no way they could stick with OU, OSU, UT, TT, or even Baylor I think.

Oh how much I would love to see Iowa go 2-6.

:nanalama

1. Update television contract. It's laughable.

2. Get us out of the Texas Bowl, or try to get them to change their Big 10 tie-in.

3. Drop Colorado for Iowa.

I like it, however Iowa wants nothing to do with playing NU on an annual basis therefore they wouldn't make the move.

That's ridiculous. That's why Iowa wouldn't make the move? Not because, as BeachBuffs correctly says, the Big 10 is a more lucrative conference?

Iowa is committed playing Iowa State every year. Why would they want to get in another yearly game with a Big 12 team? It's not that they fear Nebraska, it'd just be a bad move schedule-wise for them.