What is the stupidest thing youve ever done

Okay i have to confess to someone, so it might as well be my virtual husker family!!! that way you cant see me to make fun of my dum arse!! ever do something increibly stupid that you wonder how youve managed to get this far in life?? well I had my dumass moment of the year and maybe my life so far on thursday. :steam

Im at the grocery store, always in a hurry at that place right. Lines suck, people and little crazy bacteria spreding kids everyhwere, just enough to lose my freigin mind after a 16 hr shift at the restaurant. So i get my stuff, just enough for about 2 days worth of stuff of course b/c I hate being in that place so much, which is counterintuitive b/c that just means I have to go back more often!!! Anyway, back to my storie. So I get a few bags worht of stuff which of course is $87, and no I dont want a damn credit card to save 10%, and I grab a soda for the road. I drag my bags to the car and when I get there of course theres this smokin hot babe standing right next to me, and i smell like garlic bread and garbage. Then what happens immediately as she makes eye contact with me you ask?? ... of course the bottom drops outof the bottom of one of my bags!! :blink: She of course she grins and kinda shakes her head like what a flipping clown, but then comes over the help me pick my food up!! Couldnt believe it so now Im frantic to make the best outof this and of course try to think of something funny to say, so I say "the bottoms always break outof these things when you need them most" she asks "what do you mean". I couldnt really think of much else to say so I panic and say "when you have heavy things to put in them.... (LAME!) ... "or need one for a really ugly chick". :woo Waiting fo reaction........... . Silence. She looks at me with digust like im a freakshow scumbag and proceeds to get up and say well good luck with your future bags". And walks off to her car and drives away. :bang So now Im even more distraught than before, just completely bummed out and depressed, and to top it off my 6 pack of bud liight is one of the several busted bottles on the ground. So I gather up wahts left of my pride and groceries and set them on the roof of my rusted out 1992 buick to unlcok the doors (god knows why I lock them), when these little pecker kids and of course their hot ass 18 yr old tan girlfriends come by and start making fun of me and saying stuff like "damn sucks to be you" and stuff that made me want to drive over their heads. :bat So im fuming mad and hop in my seat start the car and rip outof there trying to look somewhat cool as I act like I dont care, and then start to hear them laughing even harder than before in the background. So I look in my reearview only to see the rest of my groceries strung out across the parking lot b/t me and where I was originaly parked. Oh yeah I left them on my roof. :dumdum I think this would be the proper time to drive westbound in the eastbound lane.

so that was my thursday how about some stories from the rest of you to make me not feel so bad. <_< anyone?

Okay, this is not so much the stupidest thing I ever did, but one of my most embarrassing moments.

A few years ago, I was at this local mid-town club here in the big O, with 3 or 4 friends. We used to go there almost every Friday night (we were kindof regulars), and they had two bands that played there on a normal basis, usually rotating weekends. On this night, we were standing at the bar getting drinks when I noticed this :bounce unbelievably hot girl on stage. I looked over at my friend and said, "That is the best looking woman in this place!!!! She's freaking smokin' !!! :yeah " He said, "Go up, talk to that b***h, and get her number!"

Me being the shy and un-assuming type (yeah, I know, its hard to believe), I was like, "Nah, she's too intimidating." She was with a group of about 15-20 guys and girls, kindof an awkward situation, so I think, no big deal, just a nice comment, wishful thinking, life goes on. After another drink or two, I decide to take a stroll to the mens room for a minute. When I walk out, here's my good friend talking to this girl. My buddy is a complete ladies man, good looking, smooth talking, Cassanova type. Im thinking "That SOB, he's hittin' on the girl that Ive been digging on :steam " So I walk up to the two of them and he says, "Hey, this is my friend Ive been telling you about...." So, her and I start talking, and after a minute or so, she says, "You seem like I nice guy. Too bad you didnt have the balls to come up to me and introduce yourself. Have a good night," and she walked away :o:o Freaking brutal!!!!!

Thank God I was pretty hammered :dumdum at the time, because that was one of the most f****d up things a girl has ever said to me!!! Its freaking hilarious now, but at the time, man if I was sober, I would have had to slink out of that joint on my stomach. Needless to say, I ended up drinking :wasted waaaayyyy too much that night, but what the hell, I danced my ass off, was actually able to recover from the embarrassment, and make a decent evening out of it. :lol:

Its funny what a beautiful woman does to a guy.