New Rankings

Husker_x

Over-rated until proven otherwise.

So because we lost to a team ranked in the top 15 by 1 point we are OverRated? I think ranked 24 and 25 were we are right now is good, it is not like we lost by 7 or more point's to a team we were not supposed to loose to

Until you can beat teams ranked in the top 25 you shouldn't be ranked in the top 25.

I've heard from a few pundits about "What the team proved." They didn't prove a dang thing except when they go up against quality competition they usually get beat. 12 years without beating a ranked team! 12 YEARS! Take off the rose colored glasses and put down the kool-aid. Beat a ranked team, score a couple touchdowns against quality defenses. Shut down low quality offenses ENTIRELY. THAT'S CORNHUSKER FOOTBALL!

So because we lost to a team ranked in the top 15 by 1 point we are OverRated? I think ranked 24 and 25 were we are right now is good, it is not like we lost by 7 or more point's to a team we were not supposed to loose to

Until you can beat teams ranked in the top 25 you shouldn't be ranked in the top 25.

I've heard from a few pundits about "What the team proved." They didn't prove a dang thing except when they go up against quality competition they usually get beat. 12 years without beating a ranked team! 12 YEARS! Take off the rose colored glasses and put down the kool-aid. Beat a ranked team, score a couple touchdowns against quality defenses. Shut down low quality offenses ENTIRELY. THAT'S CORNHUSKER FOOTBALL!

Um, you might want to double check that little "fact". At least our glasses are rose and not blurred. :)

Um, you might want to double check that little "fact". At least our glasses are rose and not blurred. :)

Um, okay thanks EIGHT YEARS. WHAT WAS I THINKING? 8 years without beating a ranked opponent, that's okay. no need to worry. Now 12, that's a long time. I'm sure we still have some cred in the tank with only 8 years of eating crap.

Um, okay thanks EIGHT YEARS. WHAT WAS I THINKING? 8 years without beating a ranked opponent, that's okay. no need to worry. Now 12, that's a long time. I'm sure we still have some cred in the tank with only 8 years of eating crap.

2006 was only 3 years ago. But we get your point, Nebraska chokes in big games. <_<