Irregular News

Albuquerque, NM - Two men in New Mexico personally debunk myth that "police aren't allowed to chase you". Full Story

Salt Lake City, UT - Women sue church after promised face-to-face meeting with Jesus falls through. Women told to stand at end of 2,000-year-old line. Full Story

Kansas City, MO - Town officials move to shut down maid service that they claim is a front for prostitution. Company slogan "We'll leave your junk polished" apparently inappropriate. Full Story

Detroit, MI - Offended by "Supersize Me" documentary, woman goes on all-McDonald's diet and claims to have lost 33 pounds. Full Story

Boston, MA - Study shows workers waste two hours a day surfing the net, spacing out. Full Story

St. Petersburg, FL - Jesus potato chip sells for $2.25 on Ebay as Golden Palace fails to notice bid. Full Story

Boston, MA - Study shows workers waste two hours a day surfing the net, spacing out. Full Story

Follow up. I just heard on the radio this morning that the same survey rated states individually. According to the results people in Missouri, (I live in Kansas City), waist an average of 3 hours a day on the internet. I've never thought to tally up my time, wonder if I fill into this category. B)