Official Good, Bad, Ugly Thread: Mizzou

Awesome: Boy named Suh. The 4th Quarter comeback. I'm so amped right now, I feel an all nighter coming!

Good: The Defense won that game for us. (Feels good to say that again don't it? :lol: )

Niles Paul, for as bad as he played most of the night, finally stepped up and made a couple HUGE plays for us. Well done, young man.

Bad:The offense was inept for 3 quarters (putting it as nicely as I can). I felt we gave up on the run game too early. Christ, for a while there I thought we were running Texas Tech's offense. Maybe we were just f-ing with them until the 4th quarter :lol:

Ugly: Special teams. What was supposed to be an advantage to Nebraska, almost cost us the game.

I know there's a lot of stuff I missed, but that's where the rest of you come in.

Go Big Red!!!

Good: Defense!!!

Bad: Zach looked like he was playing VA Tech. If he would have been on with his passes, it would have opened up the running game. He frustrated more than any part of our game tonight.

Surprise: Special Teams. They were off tonight...I did not see that coming.

Better than good is the best. And the best is that this team ripped the flesh right off the tigers in the fourth quarter and can carry that pelt home. And they did it on defense, not offense. The O got it together in the fourth, but the D came in firing against a good spread attack and absolutely dominated.

Our defense is the real deal.