2nd year under Bo

Just a little reminder that this is only the second year under Bo. Not too long ago our program was in the ashes. If you actually expected to be a national contender this year, or even compete for the Big 12 Championship you have way too high of expectations and you are going to have a very disappointing season. We have made huge strides from where we were last year. There are things that need to be addressed and fixed but that should be expected. I still say that we are going to represent the North in the big game. Win or lose that is still progress. Take a deep breath and hang in there, it will continue to get better in time. I wish it would happen over night myself, but we will get there. The season is already half way over! I know some day's it's tough, but try to enjoy it, it's going to be over before we know it.

"Day by Day" :woo Go Big Red!

Our defense is OUTSTANDING and that's what NU really needed to see improved. We gave up like 100 fewer yards than Texas did to TT and they scored (I believe) the same number of points on our D that they did on Texas's (not counting the points TT scored while on defense).

I am thrilled to see this kind of defensive performance-- I guess I feel like I was watching 2 games, one was awesome, the other... um... less so.