Bobby Swigert

I don’t know that all the heat the receivers are getting is fair. Lee’s passes are often high and/or behind. As a receiver, I would imagine it’s hard to run your route when you are always guessing where the ball is going to be coming out you.

And similarly, I don’t think that Lee is as bad as has been said. His passes aren’t perfect, but the receivers aren’t helping him out much.

Imo, the timing is just not there right now which is making everyone look worse than they really are.

I don’t know that all the heat the receivers are getting is fair. Lee’s passes are often high and/or behind. As a receiver, I would imagine it’s hard to run your route when you are always guessing where the ball is going to be coming out you.

And similarly, I don’t think that Lee is as bad as has been said. His passes aren’t perfect, but the receivers aren’t helping him out much.

Imo, the timing is just not there right now which is making everyone look worse than they really are.

...and maybe WCO receivers are supposed to stop in pre-determined holes when they see a zone coverage and ours aren't making the correct reads, making it look like the passes are off.