Passing on Paul Johnsons option offence for Bo..good or bad?

First off welcome to Huskerboard DH. Johnson basically runs the option because he usually had inferior talent at Navy and now at GT (No offence meant to Navy or GT fans). It will be interesting to see how he does in the future.

T_O_B

:)

good point but GT is 2nd in the country in rushing offence and this is only Jouhnson's 2nd season. Just would have been nice to see the Husker of old with a power house run offence and great defence that doesn't have to spend most of the game on the field.

Paul Johnson and GT's offence and defence look pretty good. Imagine if he had the husker talent to work with.

Did it ever occur to you that GT may have more talent that Neb? On offense, I guarantee you that is the case.

all are freshman or sophmores that Johnson recruited. My point exactly.

The best players are juniors and seniors.... Jonathan Dwyer, Josh Nesbitt, Morgan Burnett and Derrick Morgan. 3 juniors and 1 senior..... (I know you guys may not know them but they are very talented and make this team go).....