How to Recover?

This very well might have been the worst performance in the history of Husker Football.

That's not hyperbole. The 70-10 game in Lubbock was horrible, but we were playing a third-string QB in a new offense with major talent problems on the road against a good team.

This week? We lost to an improved but still below-average ISU team missing its top two players AT HOME after losing EIGHT turnovers.

Worst. Loss. Ever.

I'm not here to pile on Zach Lee (but he's not our best QB) or the O-Line (must do better) or the coaches (Bo - your team just turned the ball over 8 times and it makes mistakes every game - how good of a coach are you, really?). I just don't see how we can possibly recover from this. Going on the road against Baylor, KU, and CU looks daunting all of a sudden. OU will destroy us at this rate. KSU has ten times the confidence we have.

I just don't see how it is possible that we recover. The offense has no confidence, and while the Blackshirts are solid, they cannot stem this tide.

We are at the desperation point. Cody Green should be the QB. Holt and Paul should not start. Helu should not play until healthy. Bo Pelini should take a good look in the mirror.

Something needs to happen, and fast.