Thanks man, I've been waiting for these. Looks like the Huskers are getting some love this year :)

Also of note, Maurice Clarrett on my Broncos is rated at 73.

Great physical attributes, but they gave him a 45 awareness, which seems more than fair.

Indeed, we've got Dayne now and you must be blind :P

They gave him a 74, I'm gonna have to go back and see what the specifics are, but I'm real excited by him. Definately more than Maurice. In Wisconsin, Ron was a cut and run player. He'd make the one cut and bull his way down the field. They never ran that way in NY and never would let him but that's our bread a butter. He also held on to the ball, which is something the Giants never could get used to. :lol: The man's a beast, and should challenge Mike Anderson for 3rd down HB.

Also, I was a little suprised by Ian Gold on our roster, I thought he was still in Tampa.

edit: they gave Dayne an 87 break tackle and a 74 strength. I don't quite agree, even without success in NY he's still a giant.

hey, I follow the chiefs a lot, and so does my bro...he likes to say how Fabian isn't as good as advertised, and all he has is speed...and I go against the chiefs when he says that and tell him how good it will be to see him pick off a Trent Green pass...how do you think he will do in Oakland?

Hopefully, so poorly he gets traded to a decent team so I can like him again. After that, he'll be awesome. There's only one reciever in the league right now who will be able to outrun him. As long as he can adjust to the better recievers in the NFL he'll do just fine.

Here are some other Huskers I looked up:

Mike Brown - 92 overall - 87 speed

Ahman Green - 92 overall - 96 speed

Cory Schlesinger - 89 overall - 70 speed

Dominic Raiola - 87 overall - 90 strength

Grant Wistrom - 89 overall

Josh Brown - 84 overall - (46 speed, lol)

Correll Buckhalter - 82 overall

Mike Rucker - 91 overall

Mike Minter - 90 overall

Russ Hochstein - 85 overall

Will Shields - *98* overall

Toniu Fonoti - 88 overall

Kyle LArson - 84 overall

Zach Wiegert - 84 overall

Kris Brown - 85 overall

Jammal Lord - 99 overall :woo ...... <_< lol

Looks like the former huskers are getting some good numbers!