Why not Dailey

I think we can all agree we need QB's, but we do have Dailey. I think Dailey could get the job done. He seems to be a student of the game. He reminds me a little of Gannon. Quick, not that tall(or is he) but short quick throws. Dailey is obviously going to be a better fit than Lord ever would have been. (I know I probably didn't need to put that in there)

What about Glissman? He's got a decent arm. But I think what we need is that mind. That's going to have to be the strongest part.

I don't know why people are counting him out right now. I think he has the passing

technique that Lord didn't and can be as mobile, if not more so than Lord was.

As far as his involvement in the WCO, he will need to learn like everyone else. He has

the raw talent to be a good QB in most any type of offense. It is the coaches job to

mold him into the offense. I look for him to be a front runner for QB in the fall.

Oh without a doubt he's the front runner. That is unless we get a juco which is very possible. But Dailey will have all summer and spring to work on this thing. And we'll have that much more time over everyone else. What about Glissman?? Too raw? not enough talent? too slow?

Daily is a video guy he'll be watching Gannon everyday in the off season. I think he fits quite well

GO JOE GO

I think Callahan will try to bring in his own man. Key word being "try". Dailey does seem to be a much better passer and I think he would have been fantastic in the option first/pass second balanced offense a la Tommy Frazier. I think he'll end up being the man because I don't believe that Callahan will be able to obtain anyone better in the time he has left.