I have never had a bigger meltdown in my life...

NoDoubt

How about the flop the Kansas punter did against Texas Tech. No one even touched him and he was laying there like a little girl...they need to stop calling these types of penalties when there is none or it will end up like basketball with guys flopping on the ground every play. Big XII officials need to watch how the SEC guys call games...at least they let them play.

How about the flop the Kansas punter did against Texas Tech. No one even touched him and he was laying there like a little girl...they need to stop calling these types of penalties when there is none or it will end up like basketball with guys flopping on the ground every play. Big XII officials need to watch how the SEC guys call games...at least they let them play.

Are you kiddding me son? Have you watched an SEC game this year son? We have the worst officals in the planet son. Why do you think that we have an entire crew suspended (UGA-LSU, UF-MSU, UF-Arkansas)? SEC officials are pretty bad, brah.

Are you kiddding me son? Have you watched an SEC game this year son? We have the worst officals in the planet son. Why do you think that we have an entire crew suspended (UGA-LSU, UF-MSU, UF-Arkansas)? SEC officials are pretty bad, brah.

Sorry dad I guess I should clarify. I have watched quite a few SEC games this year and what I have seen is they let the WR and CB fight for the ball, they don't call many of the helmet to helmet ones like they do in the Big XII, and they overall let the guys play hard football. You can't tell me that when the CB fights for the ball like they do in SEC wouldn't be called pass interference in the Big XII. And they let the QB get hit with the other guys helmet right under the facemask (think Tebow's concussion). In the Big XII that is called everytime. It has happened to us a few times and that isn't even helmet to helmet. Now you got me on those other games...I admit that, but I meant the way they let the guys play is all. Plus the SEC is a little better about not calling roughing the passer when the QB just released it and gets hit...it is night and day better than the Big XII officials.

I agree though that all the officials from all the conferences are bad and that starts with the NCAA and their little sally rules. But the SEC allows guys to play harder than the other conferences do IMO.

I almost pissed blood when I saw that. How in the bleeding f#ck are you supposed to play defense if you can't tackle?

Exactly, what a f*cked up BS call, I mean what was he to do? Let him go so he could possibly make a crazy play? My god they're ruining the game with this crap about being too safe. It's part of the game! F*CK! Ok I feel better now... :rant